Welcome to Hannah Stinson Photography!


Thank you for stopping by my blog and checking out my passion. A passion that involves stopping a moment in its tracks, never to be forgotten and always cherished. I am a natural light, on location newborn, baby, children and family photographer for Mobile, AL and the surronding areas. I hope I can have the GREAT honor of forever freezing those moments for you! To view my most recent work head over to my facebook page and take a look around.

Monday, August 8, 2011

I Heart Faces | Friendship

This weeks challenge at I Heart Faces is Friendship and when I saw it posted I knew instantly which picture I wanted to enter.  This picture is about a year old but its one of my all time favorites of my two guys.  They are such good pals and its been such a treat to see their friendship and love for one another grow over the last 2 and a half years.  Of course, like any brothers they have their moments of aggravation with one another but for the most part they are the best of buds!  I pray over time they will come to fully understand just how important a friendship like theirs truly is!


7 comments:

  1. The best kind of friend, right? Very, very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The soft light is a nice contrast to the image. This reminds me of the type of shots my mom used to take of my siblings and I when we were kids...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh . my . gosh! i love this image. the lighting is so amazing and oh how precious of a moment you've captured. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is seriously precious. congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this picture! So happy you are a winner! EEEK!

    ReplyDelete