Welcome to Hannah Stinson Photography!


Thank you for stopping by my blog and checking out my passion. A passion that involves stopping a moment in its tracks, never to be forgotten and always cherished. I am a natural light, on location newborn, baby, children and family photographer for Mobile, AL and the surronding areas. I hope I can have the GREAT honor of forever freezing those moments for you! To view my most recent work head over to my facebook page and take a look around.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Secret Garden | Mobile, AL Children Photographer

This past week we took a much needed visit home to see our family and while we were there I was able to get one of nieces in front of my camera!  Isn't she a doll! 



We did the session in Poppy and Grammy's (or Gimme as "S" calls her :)) garden and I believe I could do every session on their property and never tire of it.  It is a photographers haven, so peaceful and abounding in beauty!


It matched this little beauty perfectly!





Thank you family for a wonderful visit and for letting me capture all your beauties!

No comments:

Post a Comment