Welcome to Hannah Stinson Photography!


Thank you for stopping by my blog and checking out my passion. A passion that involves stopping a moment in its tracks, never to be forgotten and always cherished. I am a natural light, on location newborn, baby, children and family photographer for Mobile, AL and the surronding areas. I hope I can have the GREAT honor of forever freezing those moments for you! To view my most recent work head over to my facebook page and take a look around.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Beach Mini Session {Take 2} | Gulf Shores, AL Children Photographer

I was really looking forward to this next session!  These kiddos are the perfect combination of sweet and spunky which always makes for a fun session!  I was pretty impressed with how easily their momma was able to make them all genuinely smile for me :)

For instance with this little guy all she had to say was she was going to make sure he stayed 3 forever and the giggles were released :)




Aren't they just the cutest little things!



I realize this last one isn't very "portrait worthy" but it perfectly sums up how each of my sessions ended...with very wet but VERY happy kids!


Thanks guys for being so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment