Welcome to Hannah Stinson Photography!


Thank you for stopping by my blog and checking out my passion. A passion that involves stopping a moment in its tracks, never to be forgotten and always cherished. I am a natural light, on location newborn, baby, children and family photographer for Mobile, AL and the surronding areas. I hope I can have the GREAT honor of forever freezing those moments for you! To view my most recent work head over to my facebook page and take a look around.

Monday, May 30, 2011

Beach Mini Session | Gulf Shores, AL Family and Children Photographer

I must admit, I was pretty nervous about how the mini sessions were going to work.  For instance, would I have enough time with each family?  What if one were running a little late, would that throw everything off horribly?  And, I've never really taken portraits on the beach in full sun so how was I going to compensate for the possible harsh lighting?  I tried to plan everything out in my head but still leave room for things to go awry, I was shooting children after all ;)

Then my first family arrived and as we were walking over to the beach I began to wonder why I even worried at all!  None of my sessions that day were strangers.  I've played with their kids before, even celebrated a birthday or two with them.  There was absolutely nothing to be worried about and as we got started things just flowed so smoothly!  I saw the love that binds this sweet family together...


and even the special realtionships between a father and his daughter...


and a mother and her sons!


With all of these sweet faces smiling at you how could you ever worry :)






No comments:

Post a Comment