Welcome to Hannah Stinson Photography!


Thank you for stopping by my blog and checking out my passion. A passion that involves stopping a moment in its tracks, never to be forgotten and always cherished. I am a natural light, on location newborn, baby, children and family photographer for Mobile, AL and the surronding areas. I hope I can have the GREAT honor of forever freezing those moments for you! To view my most recent work head over to my facebook page and take a look around.

Monday, September 12, 2011

What to Wear {Early Fall}

Here is a quick little what to wear guide that I put together for a upcoming session.  If you've been in the south for our fall and winter season you have quickly come to find out that the fall down here comes late and is very short.  Because of this, I decided to put together an early fall look that brings together some of those beautiful fall colors while still allowing to keep cool in this sweltering heat.  I hope you enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment