Welcome to Hannah Stinson Photography!


Thank you for stopping by my blog and checking out my passion. A passion that involves stopping a moment in its tracks, never to be forgotten and always cherished. I am a natural light, on location newborn, baby, children and family photographer for Mobile, AL and the surronding areas. I hope I can have the GREAT honor of forever freezing those moments for you! To view my most recent work head over to my facebook page and take a look around.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Biased | Mobile, AL Children and Baby Photographer

I realize that no matter how much I gush over how cute these precious little ones are my opinion will probably be deemed a bit biased as they are my cousins children, but seriously...aren't they just too cute!?  I hadn't seen their newest addition until the session and I think its safe to say he'll have no probably keeping up with those sisters in the beautiful department (and yes you can call a boy beautiful until he can walk ;).  Thanks again Katie for letting me get your sweet babies in front of my camera!  Biased or not they're a gorgeous bunch!







No comments:

Post a Comment