Welcome to Hannah Stinson Photography!


Thank you for stopping by my blog and checking out my passion. A passion that involves stopping a moment in its tracks, never to be forgotten and always cherished. I am a natural light, on location newborn, baby, children and family photographer for Mobile, AL and the surronding areas. I hope I can have the GREAT honor of forever freezing those moments for you! To view my most recent work head over to my facebook page and take a look around.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sunshine on a Cloudy Day | Mobile, AL Baby Photographer

When a sweet friend from college asked if I'd photography her precious baby girl, I was ecstatic!  Even though we live close to one another, I hadn't made it over to meet her yet and I was very ready to remedy that little problem!  From pictures I'd already seen, I knew she was gorgeous but MAN, I wasn't prepared for this beatuiful!  She is seriously one of the prettiest babies I've ever seen!


And how gorgeous is that dress!  It was her great grandmothers and is almost 100 years old!  I love, love, love heirloom dresses, especially one with such history!





No comments:

Post a Comment