Welcome to Hannah Stinson Photography!


Thank you for stopping by my blog and checking out my passion. A passion that involves stopping a moment in its tracks, never to be forgotten and always cherished. I am a natural light, on location newborn, baby, children and family photographer for Mobile, AL and the surronding areas. I hope I can have the GREAT honor of forever freezing those moments for you! To view my most recent work head over to my facebook page and take a look around.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

If your happy and you know... | Mobile, AL Baby Photographer

This little guy has got to be one of the happiest babies I've ever had in front of my camera!  He'd also just learned how to clap and boy was he ever proud of his new found ability!  At the end of the session his momma even asked if I was able to get any pictures without his hands in front of his face and of course I did, but hands down some of my favorites are mid clap :)








Thank you sweet boy for sharing your new skill with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment