Welcome to Hannah Stinson Photography!


Thank you for stopping by my blog and checking out my passion. A passion that involves stopping a moment in its tracks, never to be forgotten and always cherished. I am a natural light, on location newborn, baby, children and family photographer for Mobile, AL and the surronding areas. I hope I can have the GREAT honor of forever freezing those moments for you! To view my most recent work head over to my facebook page and take a look around.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Down By the Water | Mobile, AL Children Photographer

These two little cuties helped me break in a new location and a couple new props during their session.  Despite the fact that it looked like it might rain us out at any minute I had a really fun time with these two.






I love the face he's making!  Can't you just hear the boat's "motor" ;)


Oh, those eye!



Sibling kisses are the absolute sweetest :)


Thanks you two for helping me get familiar with what is possibly my new favorite location :)

No comments:

Post a Comment