Welcome to Hannah Stinson Photography!


Thank you for stopping by my blog and checking out my passion. A passion that involves stopping a moment in its tracks, never to be forgotten and always cherished. I am a natural light, on location newborn, baby, children and family photographer for Mobile, AL and the surronding areas. I hope I can have the GREAT honor of forever freezing those moments for you! To view my most recent work head over to my facebook page and take a look around.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Emily {4 Days New} | Mobile, AL Newborn Photographer

This little lady was a DREAM to photograph!  She would grunt a little when I would reposition her but other than that she just slept and slept.  Being that she's the youngest of three, all of which are under three, probably accounted for her go-with-the-flow attitude ;)  To say her momma is busy is a bit of an understatement but in addition to all the child rearing she's doing she found some time to make a few of the precious hats, wraps and woven bowls I used during Emily's session!  I just love a talented mommy!  Thanks again Amber for letting me capture your newest addition and for all the BEAUTIFUL props! 

No comments:

Post a Comment